Monday, March 14, 2011

Stumping

I'm sore this morning because yesterday Bob and I decided to remove the stumps from one side of the house, get the raise bed ready in the garden and rake out some of the leaves around the bushes.  All total we removed 4 stumps of bushes that we cut down last fall.  And this may seem ironic or harsh, but I saw God in those stumps.  Yes even as I was destroying creation, I saw God in the creation.

It is amazing how deep, how intricate the root system for those bushes were.  So much of creation we do not see, it is hidden, to small or too far away for us to see with the naked eye and yet there is so much detail in even these "unseen" areas of creation.

How have you seen God?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe the weather is nice enough for you to do that? We still have a lot of snow here in CNY. I was talking with the kids today about all the cool stuff we are going to do when the snow is gone.

    ReplyDelete