Saturday, June 20, 2009

Finally Called

It has been over a year since I graduated from seminary. During this year, my husband and I have moved to New Haven, he has started grad school, and I have had a few adventures. I often thought that I should have started a blog entitled "Adventures of the (un)called" since most of my seminary pals were now called to churches and I was sitting around waiting for a call and having some adventures. But I never got around to it.

But starting tomorrow is my first day as pastor at Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Georgetown CT. So I thought I would finally get around to starting that blog. And here is goes.

I'm hoping to have this place to post sermons, biblical reflections and other thoughts, update the congregation on upcoming events and otherwise journal on some of my experiences as a first-call pastor in a small congregation in Connecticut.

No comments:

Post a Comment