Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Bob!



Today is my husband's birthday and I can't help but look back on how much our lives have changed over the last year. I don't remember exactly what we did last year to celebrate Bob's birthday but I'm pretty sure we spent at least part of the day packing. Since then we have moved, Bob started grad school, I started a temp position, we dealt with assignment issues, Bob was offered a book editing offer, I was hired full time, we dealt with more assignment issues, Bob finished his first year in grad school, I was called as Bethlehem's pastor and now we are preparing to move again (but not quiet to the packing stage yet).

I feel so blessed to have Bob in my life. He has been such a support for me over the last 7 plus years we have been together and I only hope that I have been as much of a support to him as he has been to me. I hope and pray that Bob has another blessed year ahead, full of learning, laughter, and fun and I can't wait to see how much will change within the next year.

Happy Birthday Bob! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment