Saturday, August 8, 2009

Let the packing begin

Last week I packed up a few boxes of books in order to get ready for the big move to the parsonage. But today the real packing began. I packed three boxes of various kitchen stuff - pots and pans that I won't use in the next week, the kitchen aid mixer (I think Bob teared up when I packed that) and some other random kitchen are like the waffle maker.

I also packed up my sewing machine and sewing stuff, a few boxes of DVD's, photos and some other random stuff in the living room. Slowly are stuff is going in boxes to hopefully see the light of day again sometime in September.

Bob also finished boxing his main bookshelf and other random office stuff. All totaled we realized that we are gonna need more boxes and more packing tape.

And can I just say I love craigslist. We posted our old dining room chairs, a big blue papison chair (yes I have no clue how to spell that) and a bookshelf under the free section and they were all taken within an hour. Yeah for recycling some furniture and less stuff in the dump.

Hopefully the remodel on the parsonage continues to go well so that we can move in after we get back from Minnesota and Wisconsin at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment