Monday, March 25, 2013

It's been awhile

I haven't been posting on my blog for awhile.....since well.....August.  That is a really long time.  And a lot has happened since then.

Basically I think I stopped blogging because I was mainly posting my sermons, but I have started not writing my sermons.  In fact for a long time prior to when I stopped posting them, I would write one sermon but the one I preached was similar but also entirely different and I would hardly look at my manuscript while preaching.  And when I did, I found it distracting - I would have the perfect sentence written but would stumble remembering it so then I would have to quick find it, scanning my manuscript and then stumble over and over again.

So I have been figuring out what to write here and I guess the time has gotten away from me.

But I have a few ideas, and you will see a few in the upcoming week as I share what Bethlehem is doing for Holy Week.  It means that I won't be posting regularly - each Monday or whatever, but at least hopefully more often than once every 7 1/2 months.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment