Thursday, July 1, 2010

Road Trip!

So I haven't died, or disappeared, or abandoned my blog. We were on vacation. Two weeks ago (June 20) Bob and I packed the car that afternoon and went north. We got off of 95 somewhere around Mystic Village and then drove through Rhode Island, Eastern Mass, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Western Mass, returning late afternoon on Monday the 28. But instead of rambling on about how great the vacation was and what all we did, I thought I would present our vacation in 50 words or less (starting now):

Crazy fog in Rhode Island





Big Houses

















Plymouth Plantation and Rock














Pulpit tour on the steps of history





while Making Way for Ducklings



Ocean views



And Mountain vistas,



Saw some boats




and covered bridges.



Camping and relaxing.















Good food and drink in Vermont



















All thanks to the travel information centers.



(hah exactly 50 words!)

No comments:

Post a Comment