Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Grace in Small Things

A friend of mine has recently been blogging about the Grace in Small Things. GIST was started in 2008 to help people take time every day to be thankful for some of the smaller things in life. I don't think I will blog daily about what I'm thankful for or where I see God's grace active in my life but maybe once a week I will try. So here are my five (out of many) for today.

A husband who lets me press snooze a few times while he gets up and makes tea

Beautiful spring like days in late fall

For the veterans who have served this country and others

For the neighbors down the road who I talk to daily on my morning walk as they wait for the oldest son's bus

For being able to listen live via internet to radio stations that do not broadcast in this area

No comments:

Post a Comment