Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Crafting fairies

My house, well the dining and living rooms more specifically, looks like it has been taken over by the craft fairies. I've been working away making gifts for Christmas presents for some friends and family. Unfortunately some of the recipients of these gifts read this blog so I won't post pictures but since Friday I have:

Sewn together two Christmas stockings that I needlepointed earlier this year.

Made 9 cute little felt ornaments.

Traced/drew a picture of someone in a well know cartoon setting. This is a similar picture that I made last year of Bob with Peter and Stewie from Family Guy.

Made a whole lot of yarn into pompoms for a tacky yet cool wreath.

Made a felt jungle play mat.

Cut out felt (not sewn yet) for a car/roadway play mat.

Still up:

Make Bob's gift - not even going to hint about what it is.

Make another personalize cartoon picture.

Sew some skirts.

And if I have time, and only if I have time make an Advent calendar

1 comment:

  1. I love my ornament. Thank you for making it for me.

    ReplyDelete