Friday, January 13, 2012

I have been happily stitching away on both my PhD project and my travel projects and thought I would post a few updates. 

I'm getting to the point that I getting antsy to finish the first page of pattern of the PhD project - though it still doesn't look like much considering it is just a wall.

I also have made some progress on the "Pray without Ceasing" travel project I've been working on at Stitch & Bitch.  
I'll probably finish the skin this week - thank God, there is only so much flesh tone stitching I can take and be able to start the shirt.  My goal is to be able to finish it up while at Baby Pastor School the week of the 23rd. 

1 comment:

  1. I will be interested to watch the PhD project grow. I started working on a large counted cross stitch this summer and I've told Jake that it will be his 40th birthday gift (note, that is nine years from now!) I got a new camera for Christmas, and you've inspired me to put up some pictures of my needlework on my blog. Blessings!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete