Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Children's Faces and Flowers

hmm I need to start doing this right away in the morning or I forget like yesterday.  Even though I was on the computer most of the day, it wasn't until I would shut it down for awhile to do something else that I remembered that I didn't post my God moment.

On Monday I got a text from a friend from seminary.  He was going through pictures with his 4 year old daughter and she wanted to skype with me and Bob.  I think she was more interested in seeing herself on the screen, but it was great to actually see them and talk to Joe and his kids for a bit.

Yesterday I went outside to burn the palms for today's Ash Wednesday service.  Tried doing this on Sunday but with all the ran it didn't work out so well.  And what do I see outside my porch?  The first flowers of the year.


Where have you seen God the past few days?

No comments:

Post a Comment