Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Where was God?

I'm finding it really hard to think of a God moment from yesterday, a moment when I saw God or knew that God was with me.  The day started with an icky spring snow which seemed much worst since it was proceed by at least three weeks of melt and an absolutely gorgeous weekend.

I then had a dentist appointment (which while not hell on earth for me it is far from my favorite thing to do).  Fortunately no cavities but they are worried about my gums being soft and asked me 4 times if I floss and I actually do floss just about every day.

I then worked from home mainly because I was waiting for UPS to show up.  Then in the evening I drove about 15 miles one way to find out a meeting was canceled but I somehow did not get the email.

When I was talking to Bob last night he asked me how my day was and I said "Oh it pretty much was a waste of time."

So where was God in all this?  Well God has blessed me with a warm house.  I was blessed to not have cavities and even though it might not always seem like a blessing, the privilege to afford dental care.  I am blessed to have a flexible work schedule and environment that allows me to work from just about anywhere and when I want.  I'm blessed to have a car and afford the gas in it, even if occasionally the gas is wasted. And I'm blessed to have so many forms of communication available to me, even if they do not always work or there are still hiccups in communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment