Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Little Things are Exciting

My God's Abundant Love moment of the day yesterday came in the form of an email.  Without getting into too many details right now, I got an email about the possibility of doing a baptism in the near future.  While that is exciting alone, what is even more exciting is that it would be for kids who are old enough to talk and know what is going on (elementary school age).

In the year and half since I have been ordained I have been blessed to have done 7 baptisms (Kailey, Kristian, Liam, Owen, Wyatt, Leo and Addy), the oldest of which was about 11 months old at the time.  Just thinking of being able to talk about and explain baptism to kids and experience it through their eyes makes me want to burst with God's Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment