Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Needed Heart

So instead of listing all the ways I saw God yesterday, since yesterday's post about Monday got quite long, I thought I would just tell of one moment.

On my driving to the weekly text study I attend with other Lutheran pastors in the county, I was thinking about random things, about family and friends, about the gorgeous day and about some difficult conversations that I will have to have in the near future.

As I was thinking about all this, I passed a mini-van.  In the dirt on its rear windshield someone had drawn something.  It wasn't "Wash Me" or a name but it was a heart.  A simple but elegant heart, in the dirt and grit on the back of a vehicle at the end of winter.

If I wasn't driving I would have taken a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment