Friday, March 11, 2011

Spending time with my Love

Bob was orginially suppose to be gone Monday AM through Friday early evening due to work (he normally works from home Monday and Saturday and has Friday off with me).  But due to spring break for the shelter's work study students and serve storms that were suppose to come through with flash flooding warnings, Bob was home came home around 2 yesterday with a Wendy's Frosty in hand.  And I ended up not going to Stitch and Bitch in case roads flooded and I was not able to get back home.  So we spent the afternoon and evening together, watching movie and enjoying the light rain that thankfully did not dump nearly as much rain as predicted.

I see God's love in being able to spend time with the one I love most on earth.

1 comment:

  1. We did miss you at SnB but since you come a long way to spend time with us, you probably made the right decision to stay home and spend time with Bob. :-)

    ReplyDelete